Scale craggy, icy alpine peaks with the warmth and protection of this 700-fill water-resistant ProDown™ insulated jacket that's encased with high-tenacity nylon along the shoulders, arms and sides. ProDown™ repels moisture up to ten times longer than regular down for reliable insulation in cold, wet conditions. When worn as an exterior layer, the DWR (durable water repellent) coated exterior repels light moisture upon contact.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commerically available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- 700 fill water-resistant ProDown™ insulated jacket with high-tenacity nylon exterior
- Mid or outer layer designed for alpine climbing and mountaineering
- Water-resistant down treatment keeps moisture at bay
- Harness- and pack-friendly handwarmer pockets
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket holds alpine essentials
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels light moisture
- Avg Weight:
- 450 g (15.87 oz)
- Center Back:
- body and hood: 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon double ripstop
- arms and side body: 20D 45 g/m² 100% high-tenacity nylon ripstop
- 700 fill ProDown™
- Lifetime Warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: